The EBA invites comments on all proposals put forward in this paper and in particular on the specific questions detailed below.
Comments are most helpful if they:
- respond to the question stated;
- indicate the specific point to which a comment relates;
- are supported by a clear rationale;
- provide evidence to support the views expressed/ rationale proposed; and
- provide alternative regulatory options for consideration by the EBA.
Important note to users:
All the fields marked (*) are mandatory. In case a question is not relevant for you, please answer with "Non-Applicable" or "NA".
All contributions received will be published following the close of the consultation, unless you request otherwise by ticking the relevant box in the form below. Please note that a request to access a confidential response may be submitted in accordance with the EBA's rules on public access to documents. We may consult you if we receive such a request. Any decision we make not to disclose the response is reviewable by the EBA's Board of Appeal and the European Ombudsman.