One of the EBA's objectives is to develop a common supervisory culture shared by EU supervisors. In this respect, the EBA would provide a number of training seminars, conferences and roadshows to:
- Enhance supervisory convergence by disseminating sound supervisory standards, guidance and practices in the EU
- Assist supervisors in implementing these standards, guidance and practices
- Keep supervisors updated with the latest information on market products, practices and techniques
- Provide a venue for policy discussion and sharing of supervisory practices and experiences
- Promote cross-sectoral and cross-border supervisory contacts and cooperation
The training sessions are restricted to the staff of the EBA members and observers (national authorities) or to the staff of EIOPA/ESMA members and observers. They can visit the EBA members' only website
(access restricted to members and observers) for more information (programme, event details, registration form etc.) on the courses.